Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Everything!

Hi Scrapfriends! Marci here....I'm so excited to join the Urban Swank Design Team and to get to work with the fabulous Urban Lily products. I don't know about you, but I found it VERY difficult to find Urban Lily products at my local Scrapbook Stores. The papers may be older, but never having had a chance to use them before, they're new to me!

I love the bright colors, and strong graphic elements of the pages. Urban Lily papers are perfect for those of us that like to cut, cut, cut!

On a recent trip to Six Flags, I took this photo of my girls and their friends. I was so delighted to find an Urban Lily paper collection that suited it PERFECTLY. The bright, vibrant colors in the photo are exactly matched by the colors in the paper....and the title is what I would have added myself! I cut and mixed a few papers from the "Happy Everything" collection for added pops of color, and added a rub on. It was so simple.

I used the "Friends" paper:

the "Happy" paper:

and the "Always" paper:

and these fun rubons from the "Celebration" Collection

Thanks for stopping by. See ya next time! ;)

1 comment: