Monday, May 23, 2011

Badge by Eli

Guys!!!!!!!!! I'm so exited! It's my first post as Urban Gurl! You know, my English isn't so good, so  if  I can't explain well, you have to tell me, ok? I need your help!
Now, as first project, I show you a little thing.
When my big package with Urban Lily products is arrived, I was preparing my luggage to go to Scrapbooking National Meeting here in Italy. I couldn't resist.... I had to use it! So, quickly, I prepared my personal badge: here it is!

I choosed two photo cards, Posh and Polka Dot, layering them. I rounded the corners and I stitched together with a green wire.
I cut a flower from paper Mini Book B&W and, as a center,  I used one of the circles from Hyperactive paper.  I sewed them and I also added a pearl to give a touch of light.

For the name, I cut out the letters from Alphabet paper, leaving a little white board and I sewed again.
Finally I added a brad on the "i"  and a pin on the back.
See you next time!
Eli

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I bet you had the best badge of anyone. Glad you had some time to play before you left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Eli!!!! love the sewing!

    ReplyDelete