Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Little Rock Stars

Hi everyone! It's Janet here today.

I've been trying to get some of my older photos scrapped so I used a sketch from Frosted Designs and pulled out these pictures of my 3 children from almost 30 years ago! Take a look at the wallpaper and flooring in the photos!! Yikes!! lol!!



For my background paper I used "Cheeky" from the Mayella collection. Love those swirls.
The circle behind my photos was cut from "Forever" from the Happy Everything collection. Aren't those stripes of colour and the dots great?



All those polka dots in the 4 corners of the Cheeky paper were originally white but I just coloured some of them in with my Copics to mimic the dots in the Forever paper.



I added some embellishments including the chipboard circle from the Number It collection and ended up with a great memory finally scrapped!



My children were definitely My Little Rock Stars!!!

2 comments: