Thursday, October 13, 2011
I created these six inch flower pins for an upcoming layout, but I wanted to share how easy it was to create these fun pins!!
Items you will need:
- 6" Stick Pins
- Flower Die or Punch of your choice.
- 4mm Beads
- Medium Sized Brads
1. Punch or Die Cut your flowers and layer them using a brad to attach them together.
2. On the back side of the flower, slide your pin down one arm of the brad and add a little glue to secure it.
3. Tie strips of tulle onto your pin and slide up towards the flower.
4. Add your beads for the stems and you might need to add a tiny amount of glue if your beads are loose.
That's it!! I will be featuring these pins on a layout coming on the 27th!!
Posted by Mandy Harrell at 12:00 AM