Thursday, December 15, 2011

Beautiful and Sweet

Have you ever been tight on time but wanted to create a great layout? Urban Lily Papers allow you to create gorgeous layouts in record time. Have a look:

I created this layout using the Happy Everything Collection: Beautiful & Celebrate
and some mists as well as washi tape and voila a super quick and easy page. I think it took me a total of 30 minutes including my journaling.
I have been limited on time these days but still like to get a bit of scrapbooking in, this is the perfect way to achieve that.

Andrea MAcDonald
Blog: Andrea's Metta

Supplies:
Urban Lily Paper- Happy Everything Clooection: Beautiful & Celebrate
Glimmer Mists- Polka Dot Pink
Washi Tape
Prima Flowers
Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful happy and bright layout! Love it!!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete