Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here it is !

Hello scrappers ! My name is Aida and I was completely *WOWED !!!* at seeing the Urban Lily products in real life. When I fist started scrapping, the clean fresh looks of Urban Lily was a huge attraction and dreams of being on the team were just that : dreams. Fast forward to today, it is such a thrill to be designing projects for Urban Swank and I hope the two layouts below will give you ideas on how to start using the products !

This layout uses the title Good Fun and it's a group of teen dancers who are friends.


Urban Lily products are :
Mooch - Sugarhigh
Urban Cut - Mini Book Bright
Happy Everything - Forever

Others : WRMK Grommets

We loved the movie The Incredibles ! It's really does say how we often knuckle down to society's expectations even while we downplay gifts or talents that are not mainstream. The Mrs Incredible figurine from McDonalds hangs on my Mac and reminds me to be resolute, to believe in my family and myself no matter what.


Urban Lily products :
Chipboard circles - Answer it
Mooch - Sugarhigh
May Ella - Impish
Others :
Bazill cardstock
American Crafts Felt Thickers
Stamp - Stampers Anonymous



Now, isn't it time YOU got into Urban Lily ? Thanks for dropping by !

*Aida*

5 comments: