Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lisa & Emma by Polinka

Here's Polinka again, with another couple of layouts that I hope will inspire you...

Lisa

I first cut the paper at my preferred size: 8x8'
Then I added 2 pictures (B&W and color) and stitched them with color thread and my sewing machine.
I wanted to focus on the graphic paper, so I also stitched along the borders of the circles and created some more rectangles on a corner.

The title has been cut from an alphabet sheet (Urban Cut Collection)

and inked with a simple pink ink pad...
I also inked the distressed borders and stamped a sentiment to finish the layout...


Supplies:
Sugarhigh - Mooch Collection by Urban Lily
Alphabet by Urban Lily - Urban Cut Collection
Helmar Adhesive Runner
Stamp for the word Photographie
Pink ink
A sewing machine and various colors of thread
A distressing tool


EmmaHere I used one single patterned paper that I cut 8x8'. I cut the leftovers again, in order to add some pattern and decoration to the picture and background.

The remaining circles have been distressed for more dimension and the flowers are surrounding the picture for a girlie look.

I wanted a simple title with chipboards and a stitched the picture and the edges of the layout to finish.

Supplies:
Sushi Dots by Urban Lily - Everyday Lily Collection

Helmar Adhesive Runner
Chipboard alphabet
A sewing machine


Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

1 comment:

  1. your stitching looks great! thanks for sharing all of the yuminess :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete