Saturday, June 26, 2010

Two Pages by Polinka

here is Polinka, with another couple of layouts about my parents...


A DEUX


I absolutely love these 2 pictures of my parents, and this paper was a perfect match to the 70's style (from my point of view ;) )

I simply cut some of the designs to complete the background, as well as the cute flowers and birds chipboards...


Supplies:

Sassy by Urban Lily - Mayella Collection

Helmar Adhesive Runner

Buzz and Bloom Chipboards

Blue acrylic paint


good precision scissors






VIVRE PLEINEMENT...

Another older picture of my mother with her friends...
As the picture is already full of people, I thought it would be better to keep a simple design for the page. I chose this light yellow and orange background and just added some masking tape and stamps...



Supplies:

Honey by Urban Lily - Sugary Collection

Helmar Adhesive Runner

Stamps for the title and decos & Black ink

Masking tape





Hope you're enjoying all the projects on the blog so far :)



Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment