Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's not just for

Hi! Rachel here! For today's posting, I challenged myself to use some of my fantastic Urban Lily products in creative ways. Here's what I came up with!
The mini book in black and white is not just for mini-books! Here I've used it as tiles for a card. I backed the tiles with Breeze from the Sugary Collection using Helmar dry adhesive and Professional Acid Free Glue. The background of the card is white cardstock that has been misted with dark gray. It's going to be the perfect card for a co-worker who is moving away.

And Holly from the Oh So Merry Collection is not just for Christmas. Here I've used it as the background for a page about my dog. It's grouped with flowers from Beautiful in the Happy Everyday Collection and Posh Photo Cards. Of course, it's also held together with Helmar dry adhesive and Professional Acid Free glue. Obviously these are my favorites from Helmar today!

I really enjoyed thinking of different ways to use these products from Urban Swank and I hope that you will have fun with them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment