Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome Marci Knecht!

I have had the pleasure of meeting Marci and I am so excited to let you all know that Marci is another addition to the Swanky Girls! This girl is amazingly talented! Plus, she is so sweet!


I grew up in Ontario Canada and moved to the United States after the birth of my first daughter. Being new to the area, my husband suggested that I should “find a hobby’….little did he know the monster he would be creating! Five years later, I’m in avid paper crafter, card maker, alterer, scrapbooker and all-around ‘creative chick’. When I’m not reading or baking, you can find me in my scrap room creating. My work has been seen in Memory Makers, Cards, Scrapbooking and Beyond, CardMaker and Stamping, Stationary & Scrapbooking. I have 2 beautiful daughters who are the center of my universe, and an amazing husband who rocks my world.

2 comments: