Thursday, June 16, 2011

Double pager

Hi friends, it's Andrea MacDonald here with you today. A few weeks ago my 3 year old completed her first race. Definitely something worthy of documenting. I did a double page layout using the adorable Urban Lily Mooch collection. I also took advantage of the Urban Lily Chipboard Circles.
I've noticed a trend in the scrapbooking industry using "Blue Ribbon" embellishments. I thought the Urban Lily Answer It Chipboard Circles were the perfect reason to create one.

I also used the Number it Chipboard Circles for a sub-title.

I am head over heels about the Urban Lily Chipboard Circles. You can find them at Scraptastic
Thanks for joining me here today.

Andrea MacDonald

Supplies used:
Urban Lily Mooch Collection
Urban Lily May Ella- Petite
Urban Lily Chipboard Circles- Answer it and Number it
Urban Lily Urban Cut Numbers
KI Memories pocket
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Black Soot
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist- Polka Dot Pink
AC Thickers
Echo Park Letters
My Minds Eye Stella Rose Ribbon
Black Feather

1 comment: