Friday, August 26, 2011

Got a Secret?

If you are looking for the "Last Days of Summer Blog Hop" click here or scroll down :)

One of my favorite Urban Lily products are the cute little Secret Keepers. I chose one for this page and decided to stick a pic of my youngest giving me a big ole kiss. This is based on a sketch by Ali MacDonald.
For this page I used:

Mayella - Petite
Just Add Color - Chic
Sugary - Honey
Lulliloo - Lily
Secret Keeper
Urban Cut - Accents


Tip: Clean the tips of your pens before you go to write. Ya I totally forgot and it messed up my "h"!

Here is an inside shot of the Secret Keeper! I rubbed two different colors of distress ink to get the effect on the cover.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to check out my blog HERE!!

11 comments:

  1. As if this LO wasn't just the cutest ever, then I came to the pic of the little hidden photo under the flaps. I love the ruffled edges on the papers and the faux stitching. It's all just adorable!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Love the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout--so sweet--got to love those sweet little kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love your page!!Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look you achieved by the way you added the ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout!!!
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and techniques

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage look of the colors! Great job! Denise

    ReplyDelete