Thursday, November 17, 2011

Is it Christmas time?

Hi everyone. I know many of you think I'm crazy talking about Christmas, especially since the USA hasn't even had Thanksgiving yet. Well, today I was taking my daughter to an appointment when we encountered SNOW!!!! I know most of you would say well I had snow last month already but where I live we just don't get snow very often. So seeing that white stuff made me get into Christmas mode.
I don't normally make all of my Christmas cards just because I have way too many to make. However there are a select group that do get a special home made one.

This year I decided to go easy and clean. I used the gorgeous Mayella Petite from Urban Lily and a border punch for the tree
and for the wreath I used a Martha Stewart punch and Tim Holtz stamp.
I really love using non-themed papers for special themes such as Christmas. What will you be creating for Christmas?

Andrea MacDonald

4 comments: