Thursday, December 1, 2011

Can we talk Christmas?

Andrea MacDonald with you here today and I think it's time we talk Christmas. I live far away from my family so our Christmas is pretty quiet but I do go all out and deck the halls.
This year I wanted to make some decorations that showcase how fast my girls are growing up. What better way than to use the Urban Lily Secret Keeper Windows!
Have a look:
There are many different ways to decorate these lovely windows and I wanted to show you one of them.
I first stamped an image on my secret keeper and heat embossed it.

Next I used some Glimmer Mist in a lovely Brick Red.
Once dry, I grabbed some Ranger Stickles and made little dots all the way around. Punched a hole at the top with my Crop A Dile and added a ribbon so they can be hung on the tree.
Next, you can add a picture of your choice.
It was so much fun playing around with paints and glitter to make these great decorations.

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed these fun ways of using those awesome Urban Lily Secret Keeper Widows.

Andrea MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment