Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Dark Side

I have pretty much been blond all my life, so when I went dark, I had to document it!


Urban Lily Supplies:
Alphabet Paper
Sugarhigh Paper
Polka Dot Memory Photocards
ATC Cards

I cut the letters from the Alphabet paper and matted with the leftover portion from the Sugarhigh paper used to make the Popsicle flower.

I added a bit of Glimmer Mist and used some Urban Lily ATC Cards.

I used Helmar's Textured Effects on the alphas to add texture.


And I even made a little embellishment from the Textured Effects! Click here to view instructions on how to make your own.


Scrap On!
Swanky Gurl, Becky Teichmiller

7 comments:

  1. You look fab! Nothing wrong with being a brunette! We have more fun anyways! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - I recently made a switch to the dark side too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!
    Beautiful LO, love the textured effect on the alphas, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!So beautiful layout,Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS layout becky!!! LOVE your title work! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look hot as a dark side girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!
    Bjs
    Re
    http://renatascrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete