Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Sunday Urban Swank Fans.



I am lucky to have been chosen as a swanky girl. My layout features my darling daughter and her many faces. I took all the pictures within 5 minutes. When I saw the pictures, I was amazed by how many different looks she had given me. I than had fun and labeled all the pics. I used the Happy Everything Collection Beautiful and celebrate papers. This layout was simple I just cut out the design from the Beautiful paper mounted it on the pink bazzil heart paper and layered on black bling. I added some stickles to the edges. The font is from American Crafts.
Thank you for looking
Michelle Van Etten
trendyscrapper.typepad.com

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I love your layering and all that hand cutting was so worth the time!

    ReplyDelete