Saturday, September 11, 2010

The best way to remember

When things get really busy; the kids go back to school, work picks up, activities start new or continue; the best way to have a good time is to go back through the photos from earlier in the summer when we weren't so rushed to get from place to place and just remember that we had fun.

The page I'm sharing with you today is of my son playing with a foam airplane at my cousin's house. He was having such a blast, doing exactly what a boy should do - crashing the plane, running in circles, making jet noises. I was so happy watching him!

I used Urban Cut minibook bright to create the title and color blocks and to punch the birds out of the orange square from the minibook. The background is my favorite Urban Lily paper from the sugary line, it's Apple. I've sprayed it with some glimmer mist and layered the photos and color blocks right in the middle. I also added some stitching to the top and bottom corners where I placed my journaling.

The page came together quickly with the use of Helmar adhesives so it was easy to fit its creation into the busier family schedule that comes with September.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment