Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dream Big

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I am so enjoying the crispness that fall brings. The leaves are starting to change colors and I'm starting to think to Halloween.

Today I've got a few cards to share with you using the Everyday Lily collection, Mayella Collection and Blink Collection.

This first card is created using the Everyday Lily Collection. I think this is one of my absolute favorite lines from Urban Lily. The softness of the colors mixed with the distressed edges really makes me smile.

I used the Linen, Sushi Stripe,  and Sushi papers to create the card.



Next I've got my favorite creation for Urban Swank to date. Everything just came together so easily with these papers. A little bit of Ink, some Blackout in the center, a flower from Linen and that sweet little bird from Linen Dots. I can't forget the letters. Those letters in the sentiment are from the Urban Cut Collection. I finished them with a little Rocky Candy stickles.

Hope you liked my creations today. Stop on by the Scrap-tastic store to grab some yummy Urban Lily products.

No comments:

Post a Comment