Monday, September 20, 2010

What Drives Me Crazy? by Virginia

If I didn't know better, I think my daughter was born with gills instead of lungs! She absolutely adores the water and never tires of it...so much so that she would say consistently at swimming lessons..."Mommy, guess what drives me crazy?" And I'd say...what???

Imagine my glee when I found an Urban Lily chipboard circle with the exact quote!!!  Here is my layout below-


Supplies: Urban Lily (pattern papers - Sugarhigh, Gossip, Chipboard Circles), ribbon (source unknown); Tattered Angels glimmer mist (chocolate chip mint); flowers (Making Memories); Kaisercraft (pearls)

And a close-up of the chipboard circle...



Thanks for letting me share!

-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment