Monday, September 27, 2010

Fresh

The colors and patterns on the Urban Lily papers are so fresh and sweet that I had to use them to scrap a picture of myself out picking strawberries this past spring. I love going out to pick fresh fruits and vegetables. We grow our own garden and make trips to farms for things like strawberries, blueberries, apples, and pumpkins! In fact, with October right around the corner, I'm very excited for pumpkin picking! It was wonderful reliving the memories of strawberry picking with my family while I put this page together

The reds of the Urban Lily Lulu paper from the lulliloo line were perfect for the strawberries. I matched that up with circles from Hyperactive in the mooch collection and the beautiful sweet phrase from the Beautiful paper in the Happy everything collection. The title was created using the wonderful Urban Cut alphabet and I framed the picture and my journaling with one of the secret keeper windows. (Shh, don't tell, but those secret keeper windows are still my favorite Urban Lily item!) As usual, the entire page is held together with the super awesome Helmar adhesives.

It's raining outside here, now, and I hope when it stops the world feels fresh and crisp and ready for fall. Rachel

1 comment: