Friday, October 1, 2010

Butterflies

Yep, it's true. I absolutely love butterflies. Every color and size there are out there, I just love them. It is one of the main reasons I love Urban Lily papers. So many butterflies!!!

Hi Everyone, Erika here and today I've got a card a tag pair to share with you. I've used papers from the Mooch collection as well as Lulliloo and Sugary. I'm so in love with the set hehe

For the card, I used the Mini Book Bright Urban Cut Collection and I love how the sentiment just pops. Adding a little stickles to finish it out to boot. I can't make a card without a little blingage.


Next the tag, filled with Mini Book Bright Urban Cut goodness and fussy cutting from the Lulu paper in the Lulliloo Collection. The Butterflies have been cut from Spark and Bliss papers. I also used an ATC card from the Flirtatious Kit for the base of the tag

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm excited about all these butterflies. Try your hand at a card/tag combo and see what you come up with

Until next time
Toodles
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment