Friday, December 10, 2010

Brightening Your Day

Hi Everyone, Erika Taylor here today sharing with you a project that I just adore.  Usually I am creating cards and altered art, but today I've got a layout first. I so love the colors in the Mayella Collection and I know I've mentioned it before. The bright colors are truly so versatile and I love mixing them with other Urban Lily Goodness.

This layout pairs the Mayella Collection with some Mooch Collection, Blink Collection and Sugary Collection too. Did I mention Happy Everything??? Urban Lily collections are made for mixing and matching.


Here is a little close up for ya. I've used Helmar Adhesives for the layout, including Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner, Helmar Liquid Scrapdots and Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. Love those Helmar Adhesives.




I added a little distress stickles on the Mayella stripe paper. Gotta have at least a little bling on every project right? I cut the "2" from the Number Urban Cut Collection and knew that the number would speak volumes. No journaling on this layout hehe.

Try really mixing and matching your Urban Lily collections. They are work so well together. So whatcha think?

I also want to quickly let you know that I have a HUGE Blogiversary candy going on right now on my personal blog and there is some Urban Lily goodness in the mix. So stop on by and say hello.

Until Next Time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

1 comment: