Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Make it Yours!



When I started out with the idea for this page I knew that I wanted something soft and pink to go with this specific photo of my niece. I fell in love with the Urban Lily Sushi paper but I didn't want the brown flowers I wanted black to go with the background in the photo. So....I used a black marker and changed them! Such a simple way to change any paper to go with your photos. I also cut out the oval frame from Urban Lily's Linen Dot paper and several flowers from Sushi Dot and I had the perfect paper for my layout. I even traced the shape from another pp I had in my stash to get the shaped paper and adhered it to black cardstock. So next time you have paper you love, but it's just missing that one special color (or maybe two or three) just take out the markers and change it!






5 comments: