Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beautiful ♥ Sweet by Petra

I have a real passion for the Mooch paper line and the big pink circle inspired my to do some small circles using mist. I also cut out a smaller half circle from the mooch paper and used at the edge of the paper.


I cut out some flowers from the happy everything paper but I wanted some more variations in color (one of the flowers was all deep pink) so I used a white pen to color parts of the flower - to make it look more like the other flowers. I then smothed the white with my finger tip until I had the effect I was serching for. I mounted the flowers on 3D foam.



I cut the title form a Happy Everything paper.


Supply:
Urban lily Mooch SugarHigh ULP 530,Happy Everything Always ULP314, Beautiful ULP312, Friends ULP310,
other: MS border punch, Mist, staples, 3D foam, heart stickers

♥Petra
Come visit my blog

2 comments: