Friday, January 8, 2010

Hi everyone, Simona here!

First of all... I wish you a 2010 full of happiness and creativity :-)!
I'm so thrilled to be part of this fab DT... let me show you some quick and easy projects using a gorgeous Urban Lily paper :-).


Urban Lily Supplies:
Linen paper (Everyday Lily Collection)
Others:
DCVW cardstock. American Crafs, Pink Paislee and Toga alphas.
I splashed liquid gesso on the cardstock using a brush.
I handcut the flowers and the circles from the beautiful Urban Lily Linen paper.
I added a stitched frame using white yarn (I love to add stitched details to my projects ;-)).
I glued some gems to the paper circles using Gemstone Glue by Helmar (...man, it's so strong, love it!).
That's all... easy, isn't it?
From the same paper I cut out another beautiful flower and made a card:
I just sprayed Juniper Glimmer Mist on a piece of white cardstock, added the Urban Lily flower and all the rest (AC glittered alpha and Prima flowers):

Hope you like it :-).
'till next time, TFL!

12 comments:

  1. I love your card, the flowers and glimmer mist are a perfect matches. the page is so fresh and fun! excellent stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo il LO! Sai dar vita ai materiali che usi!!! Bellissimi progetti si si!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects, simona!!! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lo! I love the stitched frame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing projects,you rock my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!! Your layout is amazing, and the card is beautiful! I love that patterned paper!
    Grande Simo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This LO and card are truly ..magic! And very elegant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mitica simooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and elegant your project Simona!!

    ReplyDelete