Monday, March 29, 2010

Aida's Blue and Simple

Hello Urban Lily Fans ! It's me Aida with a simple layout you can create in minutes. We all know about packed days that leave us hardly anytime to get those precious memories down in layouts and I would like to share with you one I made using simple shapes and two flowers cut from a single paper.


As you can see I've used three photos to show my daughter's passion for her music and her belief she will succeed in this field. She's not a girlie-girl, a feminine color would not suit her personality and instead I opted for a soft blue of the Blink Collection. I drew a strong black border to frame the photos and papers and added a few jeweled brads to give the layout the bling factor.

Simple, finished in minutes and you will have a lasting moment to keep !

Thank you for joining me here, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment