Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday: I hope you have been inspired by all the creations brought to you by these fabulous girls. I like to alter the world and this project, I altered 6 inch tiles for a plate rack. My little girl Malia was the most beautiful baby. This paper is perfect for a baby girl. I used Bazzill bling for the base and photo mats for the tiles. The Helmar V2 adhesive spray works perfect for attaching the paper to the tiles.


The first tile I cut out the extra flowers from the Sushi stripe paper added some Paper flowers, leaves and bling. The swirl is just chipboard painted and distressed. Layer all of the elements and add foam dots.


The Second Tile I cut the circle out of the Sushi Stripe paper and added the picture behind. The whole tile is covered in cardstock first. Used cut out flowers and papers flowers to enhance the circle cutout photo.


I hope you find this project inspiring.

Have a Scrappy Day

Michelle Van Etten

trendyscrapper@typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment