Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Really Does Fly - from Virginia

When they say "Time Flies" it certainly applies to children. It seems like only yesterday that my daughters were born and now they are 5 and 10 yrs old.

Today I'd like to share a layout I did of my 10 yr old. using the following papers: Bloss, Honey, Midsummer  and Bonnie, all from the Sugary Collection.


To create the banner, I used my circle punch to punch the circles from the paper. The circles were folded in half and wrapped around some ric rac. As well, the primary adhesive used on this layout is from Helmars - love their adhesives! And to finish it off, I sprayed the layout with Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

Here is a close-up of the banner.


Life is very busy with 2 gregarious girls and I often find myself forgetting what day it is. I used the Photocards (Posh, Luna, Swirl and Polka Dot) to create this perpetual calendar. As well, I used the Numbers paper as the numbers on calendar.


The front cover is actually cardboard from a cereal box, covered with Linen from the Everyday Collection, Linen Stripe from the Everyday Collection, Impish from the Mayella Collection, Petite from the Mayella Collection and Bliss from the Mayella Collection. All the pieces are held together with the Zutter Bind it All.

Here is a close-up and side view of the perpetual calendar.



Thank you for letting me share.
-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

1 comment: