Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun in the Sun mini-album by Polinka

I don't know what's the weather like in your area, but here in France it is snowy and so cold!!
So I searched through my photos until I found this pack of pictures of my godson playing in the swimming pool!!
Doesn't it feel warmer now?

FUN in the SUN








Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Memory Photocards - Luna by Urban Lily
Answer It Chipboard by Urban Lily

Accents by Urban Lily - Urban Cut Collection
Helmar Adhesive Runner
Sticker Alphabet


I first cut the 6 cards from the Memory photocards paper, and sticked them by pair, that I punched in order to later bind together with a wire.
I sticked my pictures with an helmar adhesive runner. Than I decorated them with paint in red, blue and lime green. I sprayed with a brush the bglue paint mixed with water... to remind of the swimming pool's reflections...
Than I painted the borders of a glass in red and green to stamp on the corners of the cards



I finally cut off some journaling accents and decorations that I sometimes divided in 2-4 parts and sticked them on the pages of the album...




Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment