Saturday, February 27, 2010


Happy Saturday Morning everyone!!

As I created this months layout the snow was falling fast and furious outside so I decided to bring a little spring into my life and used lots of flowers and fresh bright tones.

I always find it so fascinating how you can change the look of paper by using a little creativity. I used the Massimo paper form the Blink collection and cut out the cirlce. I then mounted it on top of white cardstock and off set it a bit to the right hand side. Using just one more sheet of Urban LIly paper - Apple from the Sugary Collection - I cut out all of the flowers and leaves and layered them around the photo.

I wanted to bring a bit of colour into the layout so I pulled the purple from my adorable niece's bathing suit and there is a bit up in the corner. Needing a bit more dimension I used some flowers to build upon the wonderful base that was created using my Urban Lily papers.




And a few close ups for you:





Supplies: Urban Lily Pattern Paper as noted above
Bazzill Cardstock
Martha Stewart Punches
Pima Flowers
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card
Shimmrz Blingz

While I had all of my Urban Lily goodies out I decided to make up a quick card as well!

Good Food
Laughter
Friends
4 Life




Materials Used: Urban Lily Chipboard circles
Urban Lily Sushi Dot (flowers)
Urban Lily ATC
Urban Lily Mini book Bright
Urban Lily Mini book (black polka dot)
Sewing
Misc Ribbon, buttons and bling
Maya Road Pins.

Have a great weekend and see you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment