Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This morning we woke to snow softly falling and have been spending the day snuggled up while watching the Olympics. Soon after we got up, I gave my husband a card made from Urban Lily Answer It Chipboard, Urban Lily Sushi Dots, Urban Lily Sushi, and Urban Lily Lala Lululoo.

I cut the papers into a circle and added a Prima ribbon across the middle. I sewed two circles together to create a card that opens. And, added sticker letters for the sentiment. I wrote him a mushy little note that I didn't share with you. Shhh! :) He said it was the most beautiful card that I've ever made for him. I was so happy to make his day.

I have also been exploring the endless possibilities of the Urban Lily Secret Keeper Cardstock.


On this project, I used Urban Lily Lulu and Urban Lily Sugar High Mooch. I sprayed the secret keeper cardstock with several colors of Glimmer Mist and it went on so well! I love the result. I also attached the alphabet from the Urban Lily Urban Cut line and a chipboard circle from the Answer It Chipboard pieces. A little stitching highlighted my first experiment with the Secret Keepers Star Cardstock.

I hope you've had a beautiful Valentine's Day and enjoy experimenting with your Urban Lily products!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love these and the secret keeper looks so cool great job.

    ReplyDelete