Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Moments and a Valentines Card

Hi everybody, Simona blogging ;-).
It's my turn to show you another LO I did using the amazing Urban Lily papers.
Here in Italy it's so cold... brrrr... I needed to scrap some summer pics ;-):





Urban Lily supplies:
Massimo - Blink Collection paper (I love it! Great design on a heavy paper... you don't need to use cardstock);
Blanks ATC cards;
Polka Dot Photo Cards;
Mini Book Bright - Urban Cut Collection (its pages are great as journaling spots too);
Alphabet - Urban Cut Collection.
Others:
Prima Marketing flowers.




I love the bold colors of the papers!
I glued half pearls to the flowers using Gemstone Glue by Helmar.



With the help of a template, I punched the swirls and then handstitched them.

*** *** ***


And now I show you a cute little Valentines card I did using the gorgeous Urban Lily products.

Urban Lily supplies:
Secret Keeper windows;
Lulu - Lulliloo Collection paper.
Others:
Tim Holtz grungeboard key;
Making Memories and Toga alphas;
pink cardstock and rick rack.





I love the Urban Lily Secret Keepers windows! They are chipboard shapes with an open/close flap... just perfect for hidden journaling.
I covered the heart shaped chipboard with Urban Lily Lulu paper... the same that I used to cover the inside:



and here is my hidden message:



Thanks for letting me share, have a nice day :-).

6 comments:

  1. I love your projects Simona,they're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lo and this card. the swirl on the Lo are lovely.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is fantastic, I love the way you used those papers! And the card... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Oh, the little door with the message inside is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simona.. I love both of these projects!
    the swirl is awesome!

    ReplyDelete