Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More wedding layouts by Polinka


M & E


This is a picture of my grand parents on their wedding day...
I loved that paper from Urban Lily, and it is perfect for every picture that needs to be framed in an elegant way :)
I added dots with the white paint for a reminder of the background of the paper...

Supplies:
Linen Dots by Urban Lily - Everyday Lily Collection
alphabet & stickers
White acrylic paint
Helmar glue


Noces d'Or (golden wedding)

Same couple, 50 years after, for their golden wedding celebration...
I wanted flowers, like my grandmother is holding on the picture! So I just used my sewing machine to create white flowers on the picture's side!
I painted a frame on the picture's border too...



Supplies:
Chic by Urban Lily - Just Add Color Collection
White paper and acrylic paint
Helmar glue
a sewing machine and white thread

Have a great week

Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment