Monday, July 4, 2011

A beautiful friendship by Eli

This is the translation of the title I gave to this page. A cheerful and colorful page, as the girls in the photo!

As background I used Pink Flamingo Paper, by California Collection. Behind the photo,  I put the frame with flowers from Beautiful paper.

As embellishments I used a phrase from  Mini Book Bright, a big 3 cut from the paper Number and the crown from paper Lola, with strasses.

 Finally, to complete, I added the title, with colorful ribbons



 and two butterflies made ​​with Linen paper.


List of supplies:
Urban Lily Papers
American Craft Alpha
Toga Alpha
Martha Stewart Punch


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ♥ I really like how you put the cute photo in focus in the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the girls are too sweet and so is your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli, I love, this layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable!!! i love how fun this layout is...

    ReplyDelete