Monday, July 18, 2011

Beautiful sweet - by Eli

Hello, gurls!
Are you on holiday? I am!!!!!
But before I leave you  for 2 weeks, I will show you my last page with Urban Lily products: it's a summer LO, with hard colors, like summer is.


I used as background the Cheeky paper and a yellow cardstock.
As embellishment, I have cut out the big flowers from Poppy paper and with the frame of Lola paper I did a swirl.

As title I used a piece of Beautiful paper and from the same paper I have choosed a flower and punched 2 little butterflies.

Under the title there is a stripe of Impish paper worked with a border punch.

To give a feminine touch to the page, I added a ribbon and a crochet border on the right.

See you and good holiday!

Other supplies:
Red Marker Stabilo
Strass Prima Marketing
Sticker Creative Imagination
Punches EK Success, Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the black against the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Eli!!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete