Monday, May 24, 2010

A Dressing Tradition

Hello, hello, hello! In Canada, this is a long weekend as we celebrate Victoria Day. Right now, I am sitting in Fernie, British Columbia, sipping an ice cold iced tea and scrapbooking. Can life be any better????

Let me get on with the post...if you are like me, you have photos lying around, some with a common theme and others completely distinct. The photos on the layout below have been sitting in my photo box for years! But when I saw the Cheeky (Mayella collection) paper, I squealed because I could finally use these pictures.

Here is my layout...


To the Cheeky paper, I added Sushi Stripe, Sushi Dots and Sushi. The mini alphas and glitter chipboard pieces are from Making Memories and the large alpha is from Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for letting me share! (Sssh....I wanted to leave you with a secret...I have several more projects to post later this week. I hope you will come back to visit this blog. :-) )

-Virginia
http://www.virginiawongmichiels.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment