Sunday, May 9, 2010

Simple, but gorgeous!

Need to spice up an empty space on your wall or door?! Try creating a simple, but gorgeous, wall hanging. All you will need is just a couple pieces of Urban Lily papers.

In today's project, I used the following sheets:




That's it. Just a couple sheets of paper will allow you to create the project pictured below:


I took some wood products from Zutter, and I covered them with my first sheet of patterned paper. Afterwards, I cut out some cute journaling spots from my second sheet of paper; I embellished my project with these cut outs.

To create that glittery look, I applied Modge Podge Sparkle to the surface of my project.

Once it was dry, I used the bind-it-all to create holes to loop some tulle.



Can you believe that only TWO sheets of Urban Lily paper can create this project?! If you don't believe, you should give it a try! You will love the result of your outcome!

Happy creating to all.

Hugs,
sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment