Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spirit of Simplicity

I've noticed a trend lately in using white backgrounds with clusters of flowers and bright colors. The Urban Lily Bliss paper shown below fits perfectly with this trend and using it makes a very quick and beautiful page.


The background of this Simple page is Bliss from the Mayella Collection. I cut the white center out of the frame in the page and placed my photo underneath. The photo is backed with Gossip from the Mooch Collection. I used a script font for the title and added flowers under the frame from an assortment of companies that just happened to match the beautiful blues in the papers.

The second page I want to share with you is of my adorable son and his cousinFor this page I've used another trend, borders. The bright colored circles from Hyperactive in the Mooch line make up the border on the right side and help to show just how much fun the kids were having. The blue background paper is the Happy paper from the Happy Everything line. I've also added a second border on the right side using Impish from the Urban Lily May Ella line. To continue the circles theme, I used part of one of the circles from Forever in the Happy Everything line. This page is so bright and cheery, just like the little sweeties in the picture.

I hope you will find something bright, fun, and simple to play with from Urban Lily today!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment