Friday, March 19, 2010

ATCs & a card by Polinka

here's Polinka again, with another couple of projects that I hope will inspire you...

ATCs

For the pair of avatar ATCs, I just used a picture from a magazine and wanted to create the opposite eye myself, with paint effects and a chipboard leave.
The other ATC was simply painted and stamped.


Supplies:
ATC Cards by Urban Lily ** Flirtatious Kit

Helmar Adhesive Runner
Stamps acrylic paints and sprays



Butterfly Card


open card

Another simple project: I stitched the chipboard butterfly on the patterned paper, with my sewing machine, and finally sticked multicolored buttons, in order to have a fun and happy card...

Supplies:
Paper - Apple by Urban Lily - Sugary Collection

Butterfly Secret Keeper Windows by Urban Lily
Helmar Glue
A sewing machine
buttons
Kesiart Stamp


Have fun creating!


Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment