Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Urban Swank Educators - Part I

I am super excited to announce Urban Swank's Educators! This is a very talented group so keep stalking the blog to see when and where their classes are! Part II will be announced in the next few days! If you are interested in becoming an Urban Swank Educator please contact me ASAP - UrbanSwank@wi.rr.com THANKS!

Kim McNair
Hi Everyone, my name is Kim McNair and what can I say, I love paper. I have enjoyed scrapbooking and card making for the past 7 years. My background as a Graphic Designer has helped me explore the creative world of scrapbooking. As a wife and mother making time to scrap has been my oasis and retreat. While I will always be a student to the craft, teaching at my local craft store for several years has broadened my creativity and imagination as well.
----------------------------------------------------------
Stayce DeWid
I’m Stayce and I live in Huntington Beach CA. I’m married to my fabulous husband Jimmy for 12 years now and we have 5 children and 1 granddaughter. I’ve been scrapping for 9 or so years (well the “REAL” way anyway), I’ve always dabbled in crafts. I’ve been fortunate to have been published in Memory Makers Magazine, Gift Maker Magazine and Scrapbooking and Beyond. I’m currently an Endorsed Educator for Tattered Angels and Prima Marketing. I truly love to teach so this job is perfect for me. I love being outside, taking pictures and just watching my children. Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello. http://www.staycedewid.typepad.com/
---------------------------------------------------------
Christine Pizzo-Spina
Hello my Name is Christine Pizzo-Spina. I live in Southern California with the loves of my life which would be my two sons and my husband. My other love that occupies a good amount of my time is paper crafting. I have been a scrapbooker and crafter for over 10 years. I have enjoyed teaching and designing for a good amount of that time in the paper crafting world. Due to my obsession, I have a craft room exploding with supplies and scrappy goodness. My boys (all three ;0) ) are very patient and indulge me with my obsession. I am a lucky girl and I can't wait to share some fun with you and Urban Lily!
---------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Hueser
At 48 I am excited about what the rest of my life holds for me. I am a single woman that happens to be a mom to two young adults that certainly keep me on my toes. Of course my ever loyal and loving Ladybug keeps company when the kids are off experiencing life their own way. I have been scrapping for 14 years both privately and commercially. I have taught one on one or for small groups. I have been on Design teams and participate in several online groups. I am excited and pleased to be an endorsed educator for Urban Swank and will be sharing the wonders of Urban Lily products with fellow scrappers everywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------

Debbie Ogden
I live in Hobart Indiana with my husband and two beautiful daughters, Miranda and Mattalynn. I have been addicted to scrapbooking for over 9 years, love all pink patterned paper and I’m a compulsive edge inker. I consider myself a connoisseur of chocolate and reality TV. When I am not crafting I can be found reading, driving my girls all around town, or on my laptop blog hopping.
---------------------------------------------------------

Al-Marie (Nana) Campana
I am a daughter of Christ, a wife of a wonderful man and a mother of two gorgeous babies that are eleven months apart. The Lord has gracefully blessed me with my own Local Scrapbooking Store which is lots of fun, where I teach and have a faithbooking ministry. I began scrapbooking without realizing such a thing existed. I would create albums using magazine clippings and memorabillia since I can remember. I took every arts & crafts class under earth, and have always been very passionate about creating.
This is me: a girl trapped in a 28-year old body in love with her Savior and family; desperate to leave His legacy through crafting...
---------------------------------------------------------

Cindy Fahrbach
For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved paper, office supplies, stationery and papercrafting. In 2001 after years of collecting cute scrapbooking products, I decided to stop collecting and start scrapping and I haven’t stopped since.
I live in Southern California, have been married for over twenty-five years and have two lovely children that are growing up way too fast. I love making scrapbook layouts about my family – it really helps me to relax and unwind. There is something therapeutic about creating a layout from special photos that tells a story and captures a moment in time. I love being able to hold those memories in an album the whole family can enjoy. In 2006 I started teaching papercrafting classes. It didn’t take long for me to find out that I love teaching others how to do awesome things with paper.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bree Tetz
My name is Bree Tetz and I passionate about paper crafting. I love the process of creating projects, and strive to create something new everyday. I enjoy teaching classes and sharing new techniques and projects whenever possible. And I am really looking forward to creating classes for Urban Swank!
---------------------------------------------------------

Alaina Erickson
Born and raised in San Francisco, Alaina is a professionally trainedballet dancer who now works in the online media world. She has apassion for many crafts including baking, candy making, cakedecorating, sewing, polymer clay jewelry, photography, and both paperand digital scrapbooking.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cindy and all the girls -- can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!!
    Sharon W.

    ReplyDelete