Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Secret Keeper Layers Kit Project

Hello everybody!
It's my turn to show you another project using the amazing Urban Lily products :-).
That's what you need...

Urban Lily Supplies:
Secret Keeper Layers kit.
Sushi Stripe paper (Everyday Lily collection).
Lily paper (Lulliloo collection).
Lulu paper (Lulliloo collection).
Others:
Glimmer Mists.
Gemstone Glue by Helmar.

First of all, I've placed a mask on the Secret Keeper white cardstock...






I've chosen 3 different Glimmer Mists...




and sprayed a first coat...



I've used paper towel to wipe the exceeding mist...




After mixing the 3 different colors of mists, I've taken the mask off ...


After covering the inner layers with Urban Lily paper and adding some gems, the Secret Keeper Layers look like this:




Isn't it a perfect gift? You just have to add your own photos and journaling :-).



The Secret Keeper Layers kit is a great way to create interactive pages that can hold more journaling and more photos :-).
Thanks for letting me share :-).

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the masking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, I love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this project!! The colors are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete