Friday, March 5, 2010

"Simplement TOI" by Polinka


Simplement TOI




Just like Lori a few days ago, while seeing the snow fall again, I felt like a summer layout to brighten my day a little bit ;)
Here's what I came up with: a 4-pictures layout about my nephew Théo, a few years back...


This paper (Breeze By Urban Lily - Sugary Collection) is surely one of my favorite ever, so I had to use every little bit of it... I used circle punches of every scrap of paper, and stitched them back on the background for a dimensional effect...

I also added paint and masking tape around the pictures to "frame" them ;)


Supplies:
Breeze By Urban Lily - Sugary Collection

Helmar Adhesive Runner
french stickers
A sewing machine
blue and green paint
Masking tape


If you also feel like scrapping bright and happy summer layouts, just show us what you can do ;)



Swanky Gurl Polinka*
http://polinka.canalblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment